spiced cucumber

the Madhur Jaffrey (sp?) Indian cookbooks. It is very likely not copied
exactly from the printed recipe, but I think it's pretty flexible, so this
works.

Spiced Cucumber:

1/3 t. salt
1/3 t. ground toasted cumin
1/8 t. cayenne
fresh ground pepper
juice 2/3 lemon
1 large cucumber, cut in half then in spears.

Mix the spices, then sprinkle the cucumber with the lemon juice and spice
mix. I actually spray the juice from a spray bottle. And I slice the
cucumbers instead of cutting spears because it feels like more. Like I
said, it's flexible. It's really good, though.