Oatmeal cookies/Cinco de Mayo

Hello all!

I am looking for a lacto-vegetarian recipe for oatmeal cookies! I have been
having a craving and I was wondering if anyone had used the egg replacer in
the "normal" recipe and it turned out OK. Any other suggestions are
welcome!

Coming May 5 is Cinco de Mayo. Plus it's vegetarian night with my
non-veggie parents! Any suggestions for FF Mexican meals that even the
pickiest dads would enjoy?

I would like to thank everyone who helped me out with the microbial
enzymes!

Thanks in Advance for all the help.

Julie