FF pizza

OK, this option is expensive (so I haven't tried it).  Last night while shopping
at the local Whole Foods store I noticed that they carry the line of Wolfgang
Puck's frozen pizzas.  One is a cheeseless grilled vegetable  pizza that looked
wonderful--but it cost $6.39 for what looked like a one-person pizza.  Not a
habit I want to start, but perhaps it would fit the bill for someone else.

Cynthia Richter