Re: FATFREE Digest V97 #67

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997 03:21:05 -0700, you wrote:

>p.s. Does anyone have any tips for resisting the call of the pizza delivery
>place after a long long day at work?

can't you order a very simple pizza, just tomato, garlic and oregano
and no oil? with just a pinch of ff parmesan it's wonderful!!!

here is one of my favourite recipe, very simple and quick

vegetables stew

8 artichokes, sliced
300 g. peas
1 onion, sliced
3 Ts vinegar
1 ts sugar
broth
salt

cook artichokes and onion in broth, add peas, vinegar (I prefer apple
vinegar), sugar and salt, and simmer for 2'.

i hope you enjoy it.
ciao, maria