3 herbs in a pot?

Hi Jackie,
	Personally, I would plant Parsley, as it is so indispensable,
Basil, because it is so good in spagetti sauce, tomato dishes, and I
LOVE Pesto, and dill, because I like it in a lot of dishes, but mostly
in potato salad..
You could really just go with your personal preferences and plant what
you seem to use the most from your spice cabinet. Just imagine how much
better things will taste using your own FRESH herbs. And when you trim
them back to encourage full growth, you will have some to share with
family and friends!  Good luck with your "pot garden" :-)

Mary Sue, in just starting to bloom Barrington, NH!