Asparagus

I love asparagus and can't wait for the first stalks to come up in my
garden. One of my favorite ways to fix asparagus is to place it on a baking
sheet, sprinkle with some lemon juice, and broil it until it just starts to
get a little brown. It should still be a little crisp.

David Ungar, M.D.                               Office Phone:717-531-6012
Penn State University College of Medicine       Fax: 717-531-8985
Hershey Medical Center, Dept of Pediatrics      e-mail: dru1@xxxxxxx
Hershey PA 17033
Visit our web page at http://www.hmc.psu.edu/peds/