Recipes

I want to take a minute to thank every one who post their recipes.  I'm
starting two new cookbooks from these and other posts.  I'm using vinyl
notebooks, and putting each recipe into a protective page.  I have one
notebook entitled low fat meals and the other low fat desserts.
              * * *
I'm appreciate anyone who wants to post their favorite dessert recipe.
It can have not fat dairy and egg whites.

Also, any one who would like to e-mail me directly to exchange VLF
laco-ovo recipes.

Thanks in advance!!!

Viveca Park
e-mail address:  viv_park@xxxxxxxx