It's a goodun!

Hello you lot ! The other Sunday I suprised myself by making a really
delicious stew/casserole (dont know the difference myself!)
I called it sweet potatoe and black bean thing!
Ere goes....
1 big sweet potatoe diced (peeled if you want)
2 cups of black beans (already soaked and cooked for about 15mins)
1 large onion (chopped)
1 big clove of garlic (chopped)
1 can of plum tomatoes all chopped up too!
Mushrooms if youve got them
1 pint of veggie stock
salt, pepper to taste
any other vegg that needs eating
Bung it all in a big pan (I used a pressure cooker)
Bring to boil and simmer for about 1 hour while you do other stuff.
Serve with bread or on its own.
The sweet potatoes and beans taste georgeous together and its ff and EASY!

p.s is low fat natural yogurt ok to use in a ff/low fat diet ???

Charlie X