It's a goodun!

Hello you lot ! The other Sunday I suprised myself by making a really
delicious stew/casserole (dont know the difference myself!)
I called it sweet potatoe and black bean thing!
Ere goes....
1 big sweet potatoe diced (peeled if you want)
2 cups of black beans (already soaked and cooked for about 15mins)
1 large onion (chopped)
1 big clove of garlic (chopped)
1 can of plum tomatoes all chopped up too!
Mushrooms if youve got them
1 pint of veggie stock
salt, pepper to taste
any other vegg that needs eating
Bung it all in a big pan (I used a pressure cooker)
Bring to boil and simmer for about 1 hour while you do other stuff.
Serve with bread or on its own.
The sweet potatoes and beans taste georgeous together and its ff and EASY!
ENJOY !

p.s is low fat natural yogurt ok to use in a ff/low fat diet ???

Charlie X