OH, I may faint!

According to a new study being performed in Boston, " A healthy diet high
in fruits, vegetables and low-fat milk can help lower blood pressure and
may even eliminate the need for hypertension medicine in some people, a
study found."

Would you beleive that this study is going to be published in Thursday's
issue of the New England Journal of Medicine?

The study followed SADomites and people who eat a lot of fruits and
vegetables and low fat.  Guess who won?

Are these people for REAL?

In another, non-related study, some idiots are trying to find the ONE thing
that people like us eat so they can put it into a pill and give people the
same health benefits that our entire lifestyles creates.

ONE thing!

Yeah.

Am I missing something or are these guys morons?

Giggles...Bev