Re: FATFREE Digest V97 #59

HI gang!...

LAst week I read a message about Udo's Choice.... a supplement that supplies all the essential
fatty acids. I was interested in this because I eat so little fat and my skin is very dry. Someone
e-mailed me privately about it, and I went out and bought some. When I read the label, I freaked!
Each tablespoon gives you about 14.5 gms of fat!. Is there something I'm misssing about this as far
as using it while trying to maintain a lowfat lifestyle? Is this fat metablolized in some other way?

If I used this stuff, I basically wouldn't be able to eat ......because it says to take two tablespoons
per day!

Sorry if this is "off-topic" .I lost the e-mail of the person who I wrote to privately. If you're out there,
e-mail me back with an answer about how you include this in your day to day fat computations.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there. -Will Rogers

Anni O'Shea
Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon