grilling tofu pups

The package says not to grill them (I think they can tend to get tough on the
outside), but a friend of mine grilled them for me once and they were fine.
 She also brushed them lightly with a chipotle pepper sauce, which added a
really nice flavor.  There are also loads of veggie burgers that you could
grill as well.  All this talk of grilling makes me feel like maybe spring
really is here - though in Boston we're supposed to be getting some snow
tomorrow! :(  All of you who live in warmer climates, send some our way!
 Happy grilling!  -Rosemary