The best popcorn seasoning I've found . . .

I've found involves spraying it with soy sauce and then sprinkling on
nutritional yeast from our HFS.  I pop in an air popper, and as each layer
of kernals come out, I spray and sprinkle, so the good stuff isn't just on
top.  I really didn't like the yeast at first, but over time it's become an
indispensable part of my diet.  It's one of the few (only?) food sources of
vitamin B12 a vegetarian can get.  And now I *love* the tast of it.

Enjoy!