Popcorn Seasoning

Popcorn Seasonings:

There were lots of popcorn ideas discussed here awhile ago. My favorite
way of getting seasoning or Butter Buds to stick is to lightly spray
the unpopped kernels, sprinkle on some seasoning, pop in a microwave
popcorn popper, then while still moist from poppling, sprinkle on a
bit more.  This is quite delicious and smuggles well into the movies :)

I would stay away from spraying the finished popcorn with buttery Pam
in order to get the seasoning to stick. It seems harmless but it adds
pure oil to the popcorn, defeating the purpose.

Happy popcorn munching!

Natalie in still-struggling-to-end-winter Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx