Pesto

I believe pesto is just an uncooked sauce. Here is one I adapted years ago
from Luciano Pavarotti's guest appearance on the Dinah! TV show many years
ago, and guests have asked for repeat performances, it is so delish.

1 6-oz. tin tomato paste
6 oz. vegie broth
6 oz. FF parmesan cheese
1 t. chili powder
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. basil
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. cayenne pepper

Whir this in the blender while your spaghetti is cooking...quickly drain
but DO NOT RINSE! and pour back into the pot. Add pesto and toss very well.
The sauce is enough for four big dinner portions. It reheats well for
lunches, too.

***
Pam is great but costly. For a recipe for making it and saving yourself
lots of money to spend on  other goodies, e-mail me.

<>< Sylvia Genders LeReverend <>< Secretary to the President <>< Tel. (416)
978-7206 <>< Fax (416) 978-7207 <>< Information Technology Research Centre
(ITRC) <>< An Ontario Centre of Excellence <>< 6 King's College Road <><
Suite 286 <>< Toronto, Ontario <>< M5S 3H5 <>< sylvia@xxxxxxxxxx <><
http://www.itrc.on.ca <>< "I don't know the key to success, but the key to
failure is trying to please everybody."  --Bill Cosby <><