Unidentified subject!

Any ideas for bases for slices - I can then attempt the toppings but I havent'
got that far yet?  After several years of low fat, I still get the occasional
craving for choc caramel slice - you know, the one with the condensed milk
caramel...
I am from New Zealand so fat free cheeses/cream cheeses etc - or even low fat -
are not an option.  But I can get prunes to make prune butter, and I make
yoghurt cheese.

thanks in advance

Bron