FF Cheese revisited

<<Kiran asked about where to get fatfree cheese.

Probably the best fatfree cheese I have tried is sold by Trader Joe's.  They
have cheddar, monterey jack and tomato-basil (pretty nasty).>>

Kiran and I talked off-list about why you can't get ff cheese in Canada.
Language and labeling barriers.  Grrr.  On this note, i.e., Trader Joe's...I came
across their web site a while ago.  I don't have the address, but I am sure that if
you search the name, you will find the site.  If you don't have the capabilities to
do so, let me know and I will get it for you.  They had a huge list of products,
but I can't remember if you can mail order or what.

Sandra
skidd@xxxxxxxxxxx