Cooking Beans

I am a new member and I enjoy reading the digest. Since years I am cooking
beans, pulses, lentils etc. in pressure cooker without any difficulty. It is
essential to soak certain beans like chick peas overnight and others require
soaking only for an hour and some lie red lentils or split mung beans do not
need to be soaked. These beans are cooked in the pressure cooker in ten to
fifteen minutes. Then one can add spices and flavourings. Ginger,
cumminseeds usually prevent gas.

Khorshed