Fatfree cheeses

Kiran asked about where to get fatfree cheese.

Probably the best fatfree cheese I have tried is sold by Trader Joe's.  They
have cheddar, monterey jack and tomato-basil (pretty nasty).

The cheddar is really pretty good, melts well, and is inexpensive (about
$2.99/lb. if my memory is correct).  I often eat it plain on french bread.

If you're fortunate enough to have a Trader Joe's in your area, I strongly
recommend these products.

 - Bob Williams
samcm01.hzfmjf@xxxxxxx