Clarification: rice cooker pilaf/curry

When I gave my "recipe" for a curry/pilaf in a rice cooker, I
forgot that, unlike Hawaii - where rice cookers are as common
as coconuts - some people in strange places actually cook rice
in other utensils.

To clarify the proportions, I use two measures of liquid for
each measure of rinsed, uncooked brown rice. When I make it, I
use three measuring cups (8 oz - .25 l) of rice and six of
liquid, which includes one cup of broth, one cup of tomato juice
and one cup of cranberry juice cocktail. Where cranberry juice
is not readily available, most fruit juices or nectars (apple,
grape, citrus, mango, guava, pear, etc.) would work.

Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM