Re: Plastic for storing food

Gretchen wrote recently about not using plastic and that she saves glass
jars to use for storing food. Are you also saying that Tupperware items and
other similar plastic containers are just as noxious as plastic bags?

I'm very interested in the subject, and I do take care in how I store food,
so please let me know.

Gabrielle

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
Richard Bach