mushroom and red pepper sauce

Ruth and/or Kate.....for the "mixed dried  herbs", what did you use?  Except
for an Italian blend, lemon pepper, and 5-spice, all my herbs are
single--wouldn't know how to blend them.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, would someone please tell me if I need to supplement B-12 as a
lacto-ovo veg.  So far, I don't feel like I'm missing anything, but I want
to make sure.

                          ======NATURAL NUTRITION======