Re: Calcium RDA

For the post-menopausal, pregnant and lactating categories, the recommended
amount of calcium is 1500 mg per day. This is what I've read in recent
publications, although my RDA chart dated 1989 showed lower amounts. If
anyone knows of research indicating the needed amount of calcium is less
than 1500 mg for *vegans* who are in those three categories, please post the
info.