Requesting Recipe for Chilaquiles

Hi All,

I have gotten so many wonderful recipes and cooking
ideas from this list and enjoy reading all the posts.
Now I have a request.

On a recent trip to Mexico, we had the most delicious
Chilaquiles every day for breakfast.  How can I make
these at home from scratch?  I have bought lots of
corn tortillas, but I don't know how to make the sauce.
We had both the salsa verde and the salsa rojo.
They were so good!  Can anyone give me a recipe?
I don't have access to the archives so this list is
my only hope.

Thanks for all the helpful tips!
Katherine