Top ramne

There was post in #250 that mentioned the option of Top Ramen fro a veggie college student...
Definately been there, done that, untill I noticed that even the "tomato" or"mushroom" flavored ramen has things like "beef flavor" or "beef extract".
I'm guessing that the remark was made as somewhat as a joke, and I definately not attacking the poster, but I know sometimes I'm not suspicious of my food!
ever meant to attack the poster.
Wouldn't it be nice if there would just be some symbol on all processed food to tell us when it was vegetarian or vegan or not?  Sigh....
=)
Geoff
Sorry if this message posts weird, I'm on a anchient campus computer, and it's doing weird things....