Buying bulk grains/legumes

Hello, folks,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place in the metro Atlanta area which
sells bulk grains and legumes, like dals of different varieties and brown
rice.  Ideally, this place would be near the south part of town.  I've been
to the DeKalb Farmer's Market and found some of the items I'm looking for,
but...  I didn't find brown rice in bulk or even packaged in 5 or 10 lb bags
like they have for white rices.  Or if such a place doesn't exist near
Fayetteville, GA :-), maybe I need to mail order.  All suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.

Everyone please have a nice weekend.

Kathleen Desch
Fayetteville, GA