The next step

I would appreciate some advice from you all.  Since becoming a member of
Fatfree about 15 months ago I have lost 15 kgs (about 30 pounds) and am
generally much healthier.  My weight loss co-incided with my taking more
active control over my site and becoming a vegetarian.

I have (over the Australian winter) put on weight, and would now like to
make moves towards a more vegan-oriented diet.  My problem is that my
vegetarianism is pretty reliant on cheese (although not milk or yoghurt) to
"get full".  I make many recipes with ricotta cheese (often in place of
butter etc in toast or muffins)  and adding cheese to a salad sandwich gives
in the "bulk" I feel I need.  I believe that this "need" is only
psychological but would appreciate some particularly filling options....

Any hints, websites or recipes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kirsten