don't like beans

Here is a suggestion for the person who did not like beans. I use this for
all the items that my kids do not like (garlic, onions, etc.)  If I am making
 a dish that requires beans or other items they don't like, I add a little
water to them or you could use the  juce that canned beans come in and I
blend them in the food processor.  This is really great for soups as it
thickens it up.  You could also use this technique if you wanted to make
veggie burgers.