don't like beans

I'm searching for suggestions...First of all, I really am
not very fond of beans (I know, vegetarians are supposed
to love them), yet I know that I should probably have
more of them in my diet. I have access to the archives --
does anyone know of any particular recipes there or
otherwise that might make beans yummier to me?
Also, many of you talk about putting canned beans over
a potato as a quick meal.  Do you have any other
suggestions for non-perishable/quick potato toppings?

Thanks so much for your help!
Sue