Thanksgiving

I'm hoping to read some more ideas on what you are planing to eat on
Thanksgiving Day.  I'm planning to make a full fatfree meal and then add
a turkey for those who desire it.  But, I am unsure what the fatfree main
dish will be.  Vegetarian Times has a no fat supplement on the newsstand
which has a few good ideas, but I'd like to know what real people are
going to make.  This is my first Thanksgiving as a vegetarian.  Thanks
for your help.

Kathleen
kschullr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx