Unidentified subject!

Hi everybody!

I too, am one of the people that has been lurking on this list for a
bit...have been enjoying all the information, and especially the recipes!

Firstly...could someone please re-post the recipe for the unstuffed
cabbage...I must have missed it the first time around! :(

Gretchen:  could you please post your recipe for manicotti???  I would
really like to try that!

Well, back to the lurking mode for me...thanks again for all the advice and
information that this list provides!

Laura
imagine@xxxxxxxxxxx