The perfect lasagne

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a filling lasagne recipe that contains no dairy products.
 I have looked in the archives, and have found a great tomato and zucchini
lasagne recipe.  The only problem is I am cooking for my brother who isn't
vegetarian and I think he would miss the meat.  I am wondering if pureed
pumpkin would suffice as a "cheesy substance".

Any other tips on how to make it "extra  filling" would be appreciated. He's
a 21 year old whose on a drug which increases his appetite!

BTW,  I am looking to make this in the next 48 hours  and I only get the
digest version of the list so I would really appreciate personal replies (as
well as a list version for others who may be interested).

Thanks for your help.

Kirsten Andrews