cannellini beans

Hello to everyone.  I went on vacation and now have mountains of digests to
catch up on.   But I enjoy this list so very much!  Thank you for all the
good information.
1.  Can anyone tell me what cannellini beans are?
2.  Does McDougall approve of Grapenuts?  Do they consist of whole grain?
3.  For those in Southern California....Vons puts out a good ff salad
dressing called Enlighten.  I tried the lime/cilantro one and it is good.  I
was surprised.  Not too sugary or gooey like most.
Sarah C.