Canning for the Winter

Hi All--

I have been a lurker on this mailing list for some time now.  I have tried
several of your recipe ideas and my husband and I have found them delicious
as well as healthy.

Yesterday we found out that our loan for a new home had been approved to
which we were elated to say the least!  With that, financially money will be
tight for a while.  I have decided to do some canning for the autumn and
winter months but I know little if any about how to and what to can.

I would really appreciate it if any of you could send to me any recipes you
might have for canned fat free preserves, lentils, etc.  You could send it
to me via the mailing list or my email address.

Thanks alot!  This email group is great!

Warmly,

Gloria Rhodes