gluten-free stuffing

Hi-

I had lunch with a friend today and the subject of Thanksgiving came up.  I
said this would be my first year abstaining from turkey, which I thought
might be difficult at the holiday table, though I've had absolutely no
desire to eat any since cutting it out of my diet.  She didn't think she'd
have much of a problem avoiding the turkey, but said the food she'd
miss/crave most would be the stuffing, as she is now on a gluten-free diet.
I thought I'd run this by the list to see if anyone had a gluten-free
stuffing recipe I could pass along to her.  Please feel free to email me
privately at <hross@xxxxxxx>.  Thanks in advance-

Hillary in chilly Cambridge, MA