Slower than dirt!

Lisa,
	I completely symapathize with your slow metablosim problems.  It
is a curse that has run through the veins of my mother's and father's
families since the dawn of time.  I try to combat the problem by
exercising as regularly as I can, and I also take Chromium Picolinate
supplements.  You might also consider having your thyroid
checked--inactive thyroids lead to slow metabolisms!  Good luck!

Krista