migraines & diet

Hello, all!

First let me apologize since this is going to be off-topic, but I really
didn't know where else to turn.  If anyone can help me out please email
me privately.

I am a vegetarian (no flesh at all) and I try to steer clear of dairy and
eggs as well.  I have always suffered from headaches, and migraines run
in my family.  Well, this past weekend I attended a wedding with a
sumptuous buffet, and I decided to eat my fill of the dairy and egg
products (no flesh).  The following morning I also enjoyed a buffet
breakfast at the hotel where we stayed, again eating dairy and eggs.
Come Sunday night, I had the headache to end all headaches.  Painkillers
did no good, sleeping did no good, and it lasted a full three days.  I
work and go to grad school full time, so I can not afford to miss
work/school.  I'm also uninsured and so I can't really afford to see a
doctor or buy prescription medication.  Has anyone out there had any
experience with controlling migraines through diet and/or
vitamin/mineral/herbal suppliments?  Do you know of any connection
between eating dairy/eggs and migraine headaches?  I'd appreciate any
replies, as I can't stand the thought of going through another three days
of this.  Thanks in advance, and again I apologize for the off-topic post.

Linda