Rice Crispy Treats

Hi Seth,

I found a recipe for rice crispy treats on a bottle of Molly McButter.

It follows the same amount of rice crispies and marshmellows. Sprinkle
Molly McButter on, I think it's about a tablespoon or less and melt the
marshmellows and McButter together in a large bowl in the microwave.
Stir it together and pour onto the rice crispies. Stir till well coated
and place in a nonstick cake pan. Let set till hardened. I cheat and put
it in the fridge so it will set faster.

Venita