Cook Ware

I have been getting the bug to buy a few pieces of cookwar.  Although I
cook on wrought iron and anondized aluminum now, I have seen some realy
nice stainless around.  It has a layer of copper sandwiched between two
layers of stainless, and no nonstick surface.  I know from the stainless
cookware that I have around the house that even if something does stick, it
will come off with a soak and a scrub.

Anyway, if anyone has a favorite stanless steel brand, I would like to hear
about it.  I am not interested in a nonstick surface, since any nonstick
surface tends to flake way to quickly, and cannot be cleaned properly.
Stainless handles are a plus, also.

TIA

Ralph

LAW 13: If the user does not believe in the system, a parallel  system will
be developed.  Neither system will work very well.