Re: Refried beans

>f you lokk carefully you can find refried beans in the grocery that have no
>lard or added fat.   Look fro beans labelled vegetarian or Non-Fat, check the
>ingredients, and most of the time it's just beans and water.

It's funny that you mention this.  Iwas just in the grocery store today and
they sell boxed refried beans..just add water.  I didn't have a whole lot
of time to check it out, but it looked interesting.  When I go grocery
shopping tomorrow, I plan on taking a closer look.

Thanks for mentioning it though :)

~Erin Dori

"Everyone thinks of changing the world,
	but no one thinks of changing himself."