Re: Question about Spices

Sue,

Most spices are of a vegetable source and  are used in small quantities
 and their contribution to the whole caloric intake is minimal.......
I would not worry about spices unless they are of a fatty nature....
Select spices that have no added oil, fats or coconut....
and spice up your meals.......there is no need to eat bland food....
or tasteless food....
spices shpiuld be teh ;;east of oyu rproblems qhen trying to lead a
fatfree vegetarian life...

Just my opinion..

PC