My Favorite Dinner (One of Them)

Okay, this is becoming an obsession.  I want to see this recipe posted;
I've been trying since Aug. 6.  So I have changed the title of the post,
and am sending the ingredients in today's post.  Tomorrow I will send the
procedures.  I'm also retyping the message, rather than copying it, in
case there was some code in there that prevented posting.  The recipe is
for (shhhh, whisper, apparently the server disapproves) VLF lasagna.

12 oven-ready lasagna noodles
1 32-oz. jar of your favorite FF spaghetti sauce
1 10-oz. package of LF silken tofu
1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup TVP granules
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp garam-masala*
a few black olives, sliced
2 Tbsp FF grated parmesan cheese ("spaghetti cheese")

*garam-masala: Mine consists of black pepper, coriander, cumin, clove,
cardamom, and cinnamon.  I grind in a coffee grinder (reserved for
spices, of course) and keep it on hand.  Not an essential ingredient, but
my family likes it (it's been my "secret" ingredient in spaghetti sauce
for as long as I've been married--31 years!).

--Ruth C. Hoffman    Lake Zurich, IL
ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."     --Marcel Proust