Veggie Hotdogs in Atlanta

Harry,

You can get Yves Lightlife veggie dogs at most area Kroger stores, in the
nutrition section.  You can also get them at Sevananda in L5P, Return to
Eden at the corner of Cheshire Bridge and LaVista, and Nuts 'n Berries on
Peachtree St. in Brookhaven.  I have never seen them at A&P, but have
seen them at Harris Teeter...I can't get them at the farmer's market,
though, which is where I do most of my grocery shopping.

Davina C. Lopez						dlopez@xxxxxxxxx
Emory Women's Center, Box 24172				ph  404-727-2000
Atlanta, GA  30322					fx  404-727-2002