More on Travel food...

Now that everyone is so incensed about restaurant postings...
  I'm traveling from MD to Toronto to CT in a few weeks and need advice
on veggie restaurants, particularly in downtown Toronto. I've heard there
are quite a few; anyone got some recommendations for kid-friendly places?
    Welmoed Sisson       "My Kids' Mom"
 Follow the construction of our new house!
"If there were no schools to take the
children away from home...the insane
asylum would be filled with mothers."
		--Edgar Watson Howe