Quark revisitedted

I'm a little behind on the news--we just got back from a two week
vacation.  Sometime over the summer I found some recipes for making quark
on the Web.  If anyone would like to try it, here's the address:

http://www.german-usa.com/recipes/hints/quark.html

It looks a bit more complicated than making yogurt, but not that bad.

Jenny Herl              |   "The world has enough for everyone's need,
jlherl@xxxxxxxx         |    but not enough for everyone's greed."
University of Illinois  |
Urbana-Champaign        |    --attributed to Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)