Re: non stick pans

I recently bought Revere Ware silverstone pans, one 12" and one 8". Got
them at WalMart, so they didn't break the bank. What a revelation to use
non-stick pans! I did my hashbrowns in one, per McDougall, and my SAD son
was drooling over my plate! I think he was impressed with the A-1 "steak"
sauce :-))

Anne Washburn