Freezing herbs, drying tomatoes

A while ago I promised to post some hints for drying tomatoes and freezing
herbs from the paper's food section, if anyone was interested. A couple
people were, then I went away on vacation and never did anything about it.

I've redeemed myself and answered the private email, but I also discovered
that the paper has begun archiving this stuff online. Since I don't have to
type out the article, I can now gladly share it with everyone. The address
is (are you sitting down?)

http://web1.stlnet.com:8080/archives/pdarc96.nsf/6c0cf465b7dad82e86256357006
55337/4e748ecc06448b018625637f006a0f12?OpenDocument

(This may be a subscription service soon, but as of today I could get into it)

Dana Muller                                     Matthew Medical Books
(314) 432-1401 x389                             http://www.mattmccoy.com