Home-made Pasta (Mushroom Ravioli)

This is an old post which didn't work - but I kept a copy. I know
this topic is old hat now but I love the following recipe so much I
couldn't wait for an appropriate moment to repost it.

REPOST FOLLOWS:

I have frozen homemade tagliatelle and ravioli without drying it
(other than 10 minutes or so in nests on the worktop). It works fine,
tastes really fresh and cooks from frozen.

The filling I used in the ravioli was mushrooms. For 2 people, use
6-8oz fresh pasta dough, rolled out to 2mm thick. Take 12oz flat open
mushrooms and chop finely in processor. Put in frying pan with equal
quantities of stock and sherry/wine (enough to moisten) and a few
tbsp soy sauce. Simmer until very thick, very dark, very dry. Leave
to cool completely and fill ravioli.

NOTE: Prepare the mushrooms while the dough is resting before
rolling out.

Kate