Brown rice risotto recipe

Oops! I made a typo in the 'Mushroom and sundried tomato risotto' recipe.
The amount of water should be 3 1/2 cups, not 2 1/2.

My apologies to anyone who has tried to make this dish. In any event, it's a
good idea to taste it partway through cooking - that way you can judge
whether to cook it for a while with the lid off, so that excess water can
evaporate, or whether to add more water.

Alla Linetsky