Pintos and corn salad

Hi!

Here's my attempt to copy a salad that I had at TGIFriday's.  I hope you like it.

Pintos and Corn Salad

2  15oz cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1  12oz can corn, drained
1  medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped small
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
1 cup water
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp. celery seed
    garlic powder, to taste

Mix pintos, corn, pepper, and onion in medium mixing bowl.  Mix water, balsamic vinegar,
celery seed, and garlic powder in large mixing cup.  Pour vinegar mixture over beans and
corn.  Marinate several hours stirring occasionally.  To serve pour off vinegar mixture
or use a slotted spoon.

Enjoy!

Michelle
--