Re: Broccoli Stems

What I do with broccoli stems is:  While I'm fixing dinner I peel 'em and cut in
slices and eat 'em all up!  I consider it one of those crunchy treats to which
the hardworking cook is entitled.  :-)  (I figure, if someone else wants them,
let 'em do the cooking for a change!)

Have seen these shredded in bags in the produce section labelled "broccoli
coleslaw mix," in case that suggests something . . .

Colene